FFA preparing for the county fair!
The concept of this academy is to familiarize our students with
an industry which can offer employment, education, trade skills and
a very positive work enviroment. Many of the assignments are
project based and require planning, scheduling, and teamwork.
- Fundamentals of Agriscience
- Intermediate Agriscience
- Advanced Agriscience
- Applied Agriculture Mechanics
- Landscape Maintenance
- Landscape Construction
* Landscape Technichian, Urban Forestry Certification, Youth
Beef or Pork Quality Assurance
- Landscape Design and Management
- Residential Landscape
- Nursery Production (Greenhouse)
- Horticultural Science
* Landscape Management Technichian, Pest Management, Landscape
Design Technichian, Urban Forestry Certification
Courses in bold are required in sequential
order to complete the pathway.
*Career Readiness Indicator